Saturday, July 18, 2009

My Daughter Loves Vulli Sophie the Giraffe Teether!



Don't let the price deter you!

My 5 month old daughter LOVES her Sophie the Giraffe teether! This teether is absolutely wonderful in every way. Sophie is made of soft rubber and makes a pleasant-sounding squeak whenever any part of her body is squeezed, so even a young baby can elicit a reaction from the teether with minimal effort.

I don't know what it is about Sophie, but whenever my daughter plays with her, she gets very vocal and talkative.

I saw another review which referred to this toy as "a glorified dog toy". That reviewer is mistaken, and simply doesn't realize the value of this toy.

- Sophie's body, while soft, has several areas of thicker rubber (the nubs on her head, her ears, and her feet) which are perfect for teething babies to gnaw on for relief.

- Sophie's contrasting colors (spots) are visually stimulating to a baby.

- She is easy to grip given her long, thin neck.

- This teether is made of 100% natural rubber and uses food-grade paint (SAFE!).

- This is a quality baby teether which will last for many years.

I would much rather pay $20 for a safe, engaging teether for my baby, than pay $5 for some piece of junk with lead paint.


Her *favorite* toy!

My four month old is obsessed with Sophie the Giraffe teether. She can't get enough of it. It is easy for her to hold and bring to her mouth. She just started to teeth and Sophie the Giraffe teether appears to give her some relief. She also loves the "squeak" sound it makes and is able to make it squeak all by herself. I love that it is easy to wash, small, and not cutesy or fussy. Although it is more expensive than other toys, it is worth it. I highly recommend this item.


Last time I checked, Amazon still had some Sophie the Giraffe teether in stock. However this is a rapid seller so you may want to click here to check for availability and any special Amazon coupon discounts so you can get one at the lowest possible price.

No comments:

Post a Comment